Saturday, December 31, 2005

Woman Marries A Dolphin

British tourist Sharon Tendler has finally made her dream match - by "marrying" a dolphin she has been visiting for 15 years in the Israeli resort of Eilat, "I'm the happiest girl on earth," the bride was quoted as saying.

"I made a dream come true. And I am not a pervert."


Hey, you wacko, you are a pervert.


Bestiality is a threat to all animals. It is sick and perverted. There are people who actually seek this kind of thing out. I know it to be a fact. I monitor the traffic that comes to my web pages, and I can tell you that there are some seriously sick people out there. We are on that slippery slope, dumbing down social institutions that make for a civil society. This is a prime example. Another example was the guy in Seattle who was caught having sex with a horse. A local newspaper actually had a columnist who didn't see anything wrong with what he was doing. Sick. Twisted. Perverted. What is happening to our society?

No comments: