Does anyone know if Sarah Palin owns a dog? Or if she's had any dog related political stances?
I'm impressed with not only her as the Republican VP, but with John McCain for choosing her... and here's why...
6. Faith & Values: I'm pretty impressed with her choices regarding her child with Down Syndrome.
7. Son in Iraq
8. A normal family
9. Courage & Moxie
10. Hunter & Gun Rights Advocate (You have to assume if she's a hunter, she's used dogs to hunt).
I have serious problems with Obama
1. Integrity problems all over the place, including his deal with Rezko, his racist background, his Chicago political machine connections, his associations with radicals including a terrorist… Who do you know who has friends and associates like this? This is all recent and ongoing, not something that happened 20 years ago in his youth.
2. No accomplishment. Here is a super talented guy who has never done anything with his talents except run for office. He's approximately the same age as Palin, yet he has no claim to doing anything important. He makes a lot of promises of what he’s going to do, but he’s never done anything. He claims he can bring everyone together… but has that happened, even in his own party?
3. Poise: he’s thin skinned; when questioned, note how defensive he is
4. Resume: besides getting a college education, what has he done?
5. Socialist. I wouldn’t want government run health care, for example. The health care you receive in the military, for example, is government run health care. Here’s an example of how it works (same in Canada, France, etc.): A MARTIAL arts champion whose life was "destroyed" by multiple sclerosis has been refused benefits - because she can still talk. Tae Kwon Do silver medallist Kirsten McLaughlin, 33, requires round-the-clock care from husband Alan, 34. But she has been denied disability living allowance as the authorities claim she only needs "comfort and assistance" and can still "communicate".
6. Faith & Values? Some kind of wacky Christian; how can he not be a racist, black liberation wacko? His history says he is, regardless of what he says. This is a church that embraces Louis Farrakhan!
7. Kids too young to be held responsible for anything… however, O allowed them to be indoctrinated into a wacko socialist / racist environment and did a lot of time in that wacko church. If he rejects that teaching, then why would he put his own kids in that environment?
8. He seems to have a good family, and his personal family looks appealing. If it wasn't for all this baggage, you'd want to be his friend and get to know his wife.
9. Courage & Moxie: he’s got lots of moxie, but where has he taken a courageous stand in his entire life and done something about it? Except for opposing the war in Iraq, which really didn't require any courage, where has he ever done anything of significance that shows anything more than personal ambition?
10. Animal Rights supporter. He has never repudiated his comments about supporting animal rights.