Yes, I'm sure it was an accident. Yes, I support the police. No, there is no excuse. The officer should be fired.
Sam Basso, known as Sam The Dog Trainer, offers private in-home lessons, and is a professional dog trainer and behaviorist located in Gilbert, AZ, also serving Queen Creek, San Tan Valley, Phoenix, Scottsdale, Mesa, Tempe, Chandler, Glendale, Paradise Valley, and surrounding areas. Some posts use AI-assisted drafting for clarity. This blog participates in affiliate programs (including Amazon Associates). Purchases via links may earn me a small commission at no extra cost to you.
Friday, May 03, 2013
Police Dog Dies In Patrol Car Overnight
"A Perry County, Mississippi, police dog was left in a patrol car overnight and died. Three-year-old Napo was found dead in the Perry County sheriff’s vehicle, after spending the night locked inside"
Yes, I'm sure it was an accident. Yes, I support the police. No, there is no excuse. The officer should be fired.
Yes, I'm sure it was an accident. Yes, I support the police. No, there is no excuse. The officer should be fired.
No comments:
Post a Comment