** Amazon affiliate link
Sam Basso, known as Sam The Dog Trainer, offers private in-home lessons, and is a professional dog trainer and behaviorist located in Gilbert, AZ, also serving Queen Creek, San Tan Valley, Phoenix, Scottsdale, Mesa, Tempe, Chandler, Glendale, Paradise Valley, and surrounding areas. Some posts use AI-assisted drafting for clarity. This blog participates in affiliate programs (including Amazon Associates). Purchases via links may earn me a small commission at no extra cost to you.
Monday, August 25, 2025
Dogs And Chairs
I have attended numerous dog events over the years: dog shows, adoption events, competitions or dog fairs. Often there isn't any seating, so I bring my own. They typically weigh just under a pound: I always have one or two tripod folding camping stools in my vehicle for events. Sometimes I use them for lessons since sometimes one or more students need to sit (not everyone can stand for long periods of time) while the dog is being worked.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment