Saturday, September 02, 2006

House Training

Many of you have pups or dogs that aren't house trained.

I believe that potty training is one of the most important lessons you can teach your dog. Besides, it is no fun having a dog that urinates or defecates in the home.

If you are having trouble house training your dog, or you don't know how, then you should immediately hire a professional trainer to help you out.

This is why I took 6 months last year to write a 95 page house training book, called "100% House Trained". The books I had seen and the training I had witnessed just wasn't good enough. And I had seen people make tons of mistakes, too.

Harsh and stupid methods abound in house training. Doing that stuff will not only cause your dog to fail in his or her house training, it will harm your relationship with your dog.

No comments: