Thursday, July 30, 2009

New Testimonial -- Sam The Dog Trainer

"I was ready for a new dog. I visited the Seattle Purebred Dog Rescue website and after a lengthy application, a site visit, and a personal interview, they had a dog for me. When Grady first arrived, I wasn’t sure I should say Yes. He was hyperactive, pulled on the leash, seemed aloof, and definitely wasn’t into cuddling on the couch.


But then Sam Basso entered our lives. Sam was the best dog trainer we had ever worked with. We opted for the full monty. Sam would spend about three weeks at our house training not just the dog, but John and me as well. But about one week into training, I was diagnosed with an aggressive form of breast cancer, and waiting until we were done with training was not an option. So after only one week of fairly basic stuff, we put dog training on hold, and got to work on my recovery. "

Wow.

Hey, go to Jenny's web page. Hope For Horses does horse rescue in the Seattle area.

No comments: