Friday, October 28, 2005

NO WAY on Santorum 2008!

I generally vote center/ right Republican. I’m for free enterprise, strong national defense, the US Constitution, the Bill of Rights, the principles outlined in the Declaration of Independence, and religious freedom. I’ve got liberal and conservative friends. But, I’m a true, classic conservative at heart… a balanced mix libertarian (small “L”) in economic matters, socially conservative family values, and traditionally strong national defense/ law and order/ Constitutionalist conservative legal views.

But, there is NO WAY I’m going to vote for Sen. Santorum (R ) if he runs for President. What kind of Republican sides with animal rights nutcases? To me, this is a classic RINO (Republican In Name Only). No wonder we aren’t seeing a Reagan type revolution in Congress with these types in leadership positions in Congress.

Something about that doesn’t fit. Something stinks when a Senator sides with any group of fanatics, such as with the PAWS legislation (see previous post).

No comments: