Monday, May 06, 2013

Dog Owners Could Be Forced To Tie Up Dogs In Case They Bite A Burglar

"Dog owners might have to tie up their pets to stop them attacking burglars, police have warned – amid growing controversy over a clampdown on dangerous animals. The Association of Chief Police Officers say planned amendments to the Dangerous Dogs Act could leave householders 'liable to prosecution' if their dog bites a burglar while they are out"

This is the most ignorant, stupid, appalling, proposed dog law I've seen in years. All to protect the rights of the criminals over the victims. What rational person would support such a law? This is what happens when you cede too much power to government. Government should be limited, not unlimited.

I have had it with the do gooders in government and elsewhere, haven't you?

I have a fundamental natural right to protect myself, my family, my friends, the helpless, and my property against criminals. I don't care what the law says, I have that God given right.

This is too far. This is inhumane to the dogs and to the victims. This is too much.

Don't you agree? And if so, what are you willing to do about it?

No comments: