Friday, May 03, 2013

Puppy Severely Injured... Prison Doesn't Turn Most People Around

Here's a guy that's been arrested for severely hurting a young pit bull puppy. The pup was found bleeding with a huge tear to it's lip. Deneoval Joel Derrick "had just been released after serving 15 years in the state penitentiary for child abuse"

I used to think that when people went to prison, it was a wake up call, and that most would turn their lives around. I don't think that any more. I think only a handful are regretful, remorseful, and will come out a better person and do what they can to make right what they did wrong.

Prison's main benefit is to remove losers from the public for a while so we can be safer. That being the case, for some of these losers, they are broken in the head, and I think we'd be better off just implementing the death penalty and getting it over with.

Who knows what this guy did with this puppy and why. If he's convicted of this charge, then tell me why he should ever be in public ever again. And why should we be paying tax dollars to feed and house these losers at all?

We've all done things wrong in life. Some worse than others. But where it goes from there is up to you. When I do wrong, I agonize over it, and I diligently work to puzzle out a way to make things right, and then I do what has to be done and I face the consequences. I discipline myself so others don't have to. I think that's the right way to go. I don't pretend to be a saint, but I'm using myself as an example. Therefore, I don't understand why others don't do the same. I've dealt with people like this guy, however. They don't turn around. Like a dog, they'll return to their vomit and eat it again.

I'm fed up. Try him. Convict him if guilty. And then kill him.

No comments: